Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Awesomeness/ The Mystic Wolves review

So, today I had the chance to talk with a fellow author. It was so nice to actually hear that someone else struggles with the same crap that I do with writing and publishing. Sometimes as an indie author you feel so alone, so when you get a chance to talk to someone in the same boat it's really nice. I'm going to do an impromptu book review of her book The Mystic Wolves below. I just have to say that Belinda Boring is such an amazing person, so nice, and she has that sarcastic streak that I just love in a person. So thank you Belinda for being such an awesome person :)




What would you do if a simple errand takes a deadly twist, turning you from cautious prey to dangerous predator?

Someone is trying to send a deadly message to Mason, arranging the deaths of those he loves and it puts the entire pack and Alpha on high alert. Darcy understands the primal instincts driving her beloved Mason's commands. With the help of those he sets as protectors, she learns about herself and the things she'll need to help support her Alpha and pack. When events turn dire however, one truth offers her strength - once given, oaths are unbreakable ... even if it means risking it all.

This was such a fun easy read. Originally it was put out as 3 novellas, but this was them combined into 1 book. I'm officially hooked now.
Darcy is such a strong female lead, the things that she's put through would make a lesser woman crumble. She takes it all in stride and it makes her stronger. Don't even get me started on Mason, *sighs* he is every inch the Alpha. He's dealt a few crushing blows, but he takes it all on his shoulders and still offers comfort to Darcy and his pack. What a man.
I think one of my characters in the book is Devlin, the vampire Enforcer. I loved his sense of duty and honor. I also really enjoyed the softer side of him.
Belinda Boring really has put together a book, and you will not be disappointed if you read it. I cannot wait until the next book comes out! I know that I'll be bugging her nonstop until I get to read it.

Contact links for Belinda:
http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fthebookishsnob.blogspot.com%2F&h=lAQGuB4mq
http://thebookishsnobpromotions.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Belinda-Boring-Author/200626723318915

Purchase links for The Mystic Wolves
http://www.amazon.com/The-Mystic-Wolves-ebook/dp/B006ZR04LC/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1332287143&sr=1-1

No comments:

Post a Comment