Wednesday, March 14, 2012

I wish....

Some days I wish that there were more hours in the day to get everything I need to accomplish done. Today, I may have failed as an author, but I won as a mommy. I'm calling it a win for the day lol. I took my little monster to Legoland for the afternoon, which I do almost every week, but today it was just the two of us. We had so much fun going on all the rides, and playing in the toddler area. So, I totally won at being a mommy today, score one for me!!
I had so many plans to get at least a chapter written, plus a few chapters of my friend's book that I'm beta reading read. I got the chapters read, totally never a problem, Lola is a genius, but I didn't really do much writing. I think I may have gotten like a half of a paragraph written. *sighs* Oh well, tomorrow is another day right?

3 comments:

  1. Live everyday as if were your last...this is my only Mantra for life now.....at 57 I feel blessed to still have ,gainfull employment,my health, a loving husband & family...& the Icing on my Cake...both parents & parents in law #Alive :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I did actually felt like I won as a parent, so that was a plus.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are young for such a short time. And the writing will always be there. I say you had a win for the day :-)

    ReplyDelete